+61 3 9905 2223
+61 3 990 55437
School of Languages, Literatures, Cultures and Linguistics
20 Chancellors Walk
- Alex Avella (PD courses)
- Thomas Chase
- Gabriel Garcia-Ochoa (Cultural Literacy)
- Leah Gerber (PhD and Masters by Research enquiries)
- Jim Hlavac
- Marc Orlando (Program Director – Coursework enquiries)
- Shani Tobias
- Rita Wilson (PhD programs)
- Harry Aveling (Adjunct Professor of Translation Studies)
- Brian Nelson FAHA (Professor Emeritus of French Studies and Translation Studies – FAHA)
- Helen Tebble (Adjunct Associate Professor – Research)
- Rita Wilson
- Angela Tarantini
- Shani Tobias
- Rika Shimo-Malmberg
- Chihiro Everett
- Lola Sundin
- Insook Lee
- Vera Christopher
- Gabriel Garcia-Ochoa
- Jemma Ives
They are T&I professionals who contribute to the program’s teaching activities on an occasional basis (guest lectures, examinations…) and share their great experience and knowledge of the profession with our staff and students.
- Ms Lorena Rossi Gori is a conference interpreter based in Milan and Melbourne. She is an active AIIC member and is NAATI accredited.
- Professor Luschan Charles Qin is a conference interpreter based in Melbourne. He is an active member of AIIC and is NAATI accredited. Charles is also the President of the Chinese Interpreters and Translators Association of Australia.
- Mr Emiliano Zucchi is the manager of the transcultural and languages services at Northern Health, Melbourne.