+61 3 9905 2223
+61 3 990 55437
School of Languages, Literatures, Cultures and Linguistics
20 Chancellors Walk
- Marc Orlando (Program Director – Coursework enquiries)
- Leah Gerber (PhD and Masters by Research enquiries)
- Jim Hlavac
- Rita Wilson (PhD programs)
- Shani Tobias
- Thomas Chase
- Genevieve Fahey (Project Officer for Industry Engagement)
- Gabriel Garcia-Ochoa (Cultural Literacy)
- Harry Aveling (Adjunct Professor of Translation Studies)
- Brian Nelson FAHA (Professor Emeritus of French Studies and Translation Studies – FAHA)
- Helen Tebble (Adjunct Associate Professor – Research)
- Rita Wilson
- Genevieve Fahey
- Shani Tobias
- Rika Shimo-Malmberg
- Chihiro Everett
- Lola Sundin
- In-Jung Cho
- Insook Lee
- Vera Christopher
- Ramiro Padilla Munoz
- Axel Ramirez
- Olga Garcia-Caro
They are T&I professionals who contribute to the program’s teaching activities on an occasional basis (guest lectures, examinations…) and share their great experience and knowledge of the profession with our staff and students.
- Ms Lorena Rossi Gori is a senior conference interpreter based in Milan and Melbourne. She is an active AIIC member and is NAATI accredited.
- Professor Luschan Charles Qin is a senior conference interpreter based in Melbourne. He is an active member of AIIC and is NAATI accredited. Charles is also the President of the Chinese Interpreters and Translators Association of Australia.
- Mr Emiliano Zucchi is the manager of the transcultural and languages services at Northern Health, Melbourne.