Thank you for your interest in the Master of Interpreting and Translation Studies!
For all relevant information about studying the Master of Interpreting and Translation Studies, including pre-requisites and course structure, please see
• The University Handbook
• Download the Master of Interpreting and Translation Studies brochure (coming soon)
Fees and Applications
- Course Fees
- FEE-HELP Loans
NOTE: Domestic students can access the FEE-HELP program to cover their fees. You repay any FEE-HELP loan through the Australian tax system once your income reaches a certain level.
- Applications: Australian Students
- Applications: International Students
For further information contact:
- For course specific information please contact the Program Director:
- For all other general questions, please visit our future student enquiries page.
- Call us on 1800 MONASH (1800 666 274)
- From outside Australia phone +61 3 9902 6011