Leaders are critical to the PAL program. They provide structure and consistency to PAL and serve as role models to the entire program. They are valued for their original thought, their contribution to the structure of the program, and their role as ambassadors for the program in the greater community.
Leaders help drive the program and run the four portfolios within the program.
- Social – organise social events
- Visibility – marketing of the program
- Development – organise monthly events
- Academic – run study sessions and other academic initiatives
Leaders also help out with Mentoring of Ambassadors and represent the Arts Faculty at O-week and Open Day.
Your contribution will be recognised by enrolment in our leadership unit, ENP 1008 Peer Ambassador Leadership Mentoring Program.
What we require of you?
- Attend a residential camp the second last weekend of February 2016
- Attend 3 Leader/Ambassador workshop and invited-speaker events run per semester
- Take responsibility for mentoring Ambassadors throughout the year
- Be available to assist with Orientation weeks in February and July
- Be available to assist with Open Day in August
- Assist with recruitment of Peers and Ambassadors for following year
How to apply
- Applications the 2016 Program are now open.
- View the Leader Position Description
- Forward a one-to-two page document outlining your contribution to the PAL Program in 2015 and what you can offer the program as a Leader in 2016.
- Participation in the 2015 Ambassador program is a prerequisite
For more information
For any inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Ambassadors provide a lynchpin to the PAL program. They serve as mentors to transition year … Continue reading Ambassador Program
What is the PAL Program?
The PAL program is designed for Arts students who want to connect more widely with … Continue reading What is the PAL Program?
Having a mentor/buddy as you start your university journey can be a big help. The Arts peer mentor program will match you with a senior Arts ambassador student…
James Carey – Batchelor of Arts Student & Co-facilitator Leaders Program 2013 I remember my … Continue reading PAL Program