As Transition coordinator it is my job to help with your entry into the university
environment. Whether joining us directly from school or having taken some time out; whether you are following a tradition or are the first in your family to attend university; whether you live around the corner or are joining us from afar, we offer a range of programs and are happy to provide guidance to help you settle in.
The Arts Faculty is a vibrant and diverse Faculty attracting a vast range of students. Although it won’t be possible for me to meet you all personally, I hope you will be part of in either our First in the Family Network (FiF) or our Peer Ambassador Leaders (PAL) Program, and that you will get in touch if you have any questions or difficulties.
Take a moment to look over these pages, make yourself familiar with the available programs, and make the most of your year!
Latest News and Articles
- Assignments getting you down? Growing up stressing you out? Join PAL in growing down for a colouring book session. We’ll be colouring in and out of ... Read more
- Week 10 means assignments, assignments, assignments but everybody needs a sweet treat now and then so come along for some quality cupcakes, caffeinated beverages and ... Read more
- The most “fetch” PAL event of this year has finally arrived! If you’re feeling a bit of the Week 7 blues, bring along a rug ... Read more
- This semester, PAL is raising funds for the Australian Indigenous Education Foundation (AIEF). AIEF aims to ease the transition from secondary school to further study or employment. They ... Read more
- As arts students, weekly readings are a central part of our degree. A series of papers, chapters, and journal articles allow lecturers to accelerate your ... Read more