A range of research products have been produced as part of this project, including the following publications and conference presentations.
- Weber, L (2012). ‘Policing a World in Motion’ in Pickering, S and McCulloch, J (eds) Borders and Transnational Crime: pre-crime, mobility and serious harm in an age of globalization, Palgrave.
- Weber, L (2011). ‘“It sounds like they shouldn’t be here”: Immigration checks on the streets of Sydney’, in Policing and Society, Special Issue on Stop and Search in Global Context (Leanne Weber and Ben Bowling eds).
Selected unpublished conference presentations
- Weber, L ‘“It sounds like they shouldn’t be here”: Immigration checks on the streets of Sydney’, Invitational Roundtable for special issue of Policing and Society, King’s College London, 7-8 July, 2011.
- Weber, L ‘Policing a World in Motion’, Invitational Roundtable conference on transnational criminology, Monash Prato Centre, Italy, June 2009.
- Weber, L., Wilson, A. and Wise, J. ‘Cops and Dobbers: Who gets involved in policing migration?’, the Australian and New Zealand Society of Criminology Annual Conference, Canberra, November 2008.