The Repository is a regularly updated database of publications on asylum seeker policy issues and border related deaths in Australia. Available for download as an Excel spreadsheet, it provides a list of publications including:
- Bibliographic details
- Short summary of each publication
Each publication is also sorted into the following topic areas to allow for browsing by topic.
- Border Deaths
- Origin Countries (Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Sri Lanka)
- Transit Countries (Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan)
- Refugee Settlement
- Temporary Protection and TPVs
- Offshore Processing
- Deterrence and Asylum Seekers
- International Refugee Law (Australia)
Download the database here.
If you wish to submit a publication to the Border Crossing Observatory Repository, please email email@example.com.
Access the Australian Deportation Project repository here with a comparative deportation summary and repository for selected countries of the Global North as well as a list and references to Australia’s bilateral deportation agreements.