- Weber, L (2011) ‘“It sounds like they shouldn’t be here”: Immigration checks on the streets of Sydney’ forthcoming in Policing and Society, Special Issue on Stop and Search in Global Context (Leanne Weber and Ben Bowling eds).
- Weber, L (2012) ‘Policing a World in Motion’ in Pickering, S and McCulloch, J (eds) Borders and Transnational Crime: pre-crime, mobility and serious harm in an age of globalization, forthcoming from Palgrave.
Selected unpublished conference presentations:
- Weber, L ‘‘“It sounds like they shouldn’t be here”: Immigration checks on the streets of Sydney’, Invitational Roundtable for special issue ofPolicing and Society, King’s College London, 7-8 July, 2011
- Weber, L ‘Policing a World in Motion’, invitational roundtable conference on transnational criminology, Monash Prato Centre, Italy, June 2009
- Weber, L, Wilson, A and Wise, J ‘Cops and Dobbers: Who gets involved in policing migration?’, ANZ Society of Criminology Annual Conference, Canberra, November 2008