The Faculty of Arts is delighted to announce the recipients of the Dean’s Sessional Commendations for Semester 2, 2013. The Dean’s Sessional Commendations recognize innovation & excellence in pedagogy and outstanding support for students during the semester. Congratulations to:
- Caron Dann – for outstanding contribution to teaching of APG4894/5894 Communications Theories and Practices, ATS1280 Communications and Society, ATS1902 News Media and Social Theory (MFJ)
- Lisa Di Crescenzo – for outstanding contribution to teaching of ATS1317 Renaissance Europe (SoPHIS)
- Lucy Farrar – for outstanding contribution to teaching of ATS2628 Power and Poverty: International Development in a Globalised World (GES)
- Vizla Kumaresan – for outstanding contribution to teaching ATS1311 Sex, Gender, Knowledge (SASS)
- Marcus Maloney – outstanding contribution for teaching ATS1365 Sociology 1, ATS1366 Sociology 2, ATS2720/ATS3720 Youth, culture and social change (SoSS)
- Jonathan Yao – for outstanding contribution for teaching ATS1002 Chinese introductory 1, ATS3008 Chinese studies advanced 2 and ATS3044 Chinese translation for professional purposes 2 (LLCL)
The Faculty congratulates the recipients on their fine achievement and thanks them for their contribution to Monash University and the Faculty of Arts.
Dean’s Sessional Commendations Recipients Semester 1, 2015
The Faculty of Arts is delighted to announce the recipients of the Dean’s Sessional Commendations for Semester 2, 2014.
Vice-Chancellor’s Award for Exceptional Performance awarded to Liisa Williams and Bachelor of Arts Implementation Team
The Faculty of Arts would like to congratulate Liisa Williams and the Bachelor of Arts … Continue reading Vice-Chancellor’s Award for Exceptional Performance awarded to Liisa Williams and Bachelor of Arts Implementation Team
Be a PAL: Ambassador opportunities for Monash Arts students
Do you remember what it was like as a student starting at Monash University? Have … Continue reading Be a PAL: Ambassador opportunities for Monash Arts students
PAL Program – Registrations now open
Registration for the PAL Peer and Ambassador Program is now open. If would like to … Continue reading PAL Program – Registrations now open
[jwplayer mediaid=”3446″]Schools that make up the Arts Faculty [jwplayer mediaid=”3447″]What’s the difference between a … Continue reading Transition Videos
Transition – Arts Survival Guide and Helpful Information
In this section you will find helpful contact information, videos and the Arts Survival Guide which will make your transition into University life so much easier…
First in the Family Program
The Arts First in the Family is a program for Arts students who are the first in their family in their generation to attend University. Being the first in your family is something to be truly proud The First in the Family program is here to support you…
PAL (Peers Ambassadors Leaders) Program
PAL is a three year sequence that is designed for undergraduate students studying for a degree or double degree through the Faculty of Arts at Caulfield and Clayton.
The PAL program offers you the chance to engage with the university community, to support fellow students, develop your teamwork skills and transform…