The Faculty Awards for students are the Dean’s Recognition Awards and the Sir John Monash Medal, for academic staff the Deans Sessional Commendations and the Faculty of Arts Teaching Awards and Citations, and for professional staff the Deans Award for Exception Performance by Professional Staff.
Full details of each award and how to nominate can be found below.
A list of previous staff award winners can be found here.
- The Dean’s Sessional Commendations are intended to recongnise and support the work done by our sessional teaching staff in the Faculty … Read more
- The Dean’s Award for Exceptional Performance by Professional Staff Member is offered by the Dean annually in recognition of exceptional … Read more
- The Faculty of Arts recognises outstanding teaching achievements by offering Teaching and Learning Awards and Citations. Staff can apply for … Read more
- The Vice-Chancellor’s Awards are awarded to acknowledge excellence in teaching/ research/performance by Monash staff. The Vice-Chancellor’s … Read more
- The Vice-Chancellor offers annual awards in recognition of exceptional performance by members of professional staff which are equivalent to the … Read more