This application information is for students from overseas institutions who wish to apply for an Arts study tour program. Please note that non-Monash students will only be considered if there are places available within the program.
How to apply
- Seek course advice from your home institution and ensure you have written approval to undertake Arts study tour units
- Complete the relevant application form available in the table under Programs and Dates.
- Pay the program application fee via e-cart. Provide a copy of your receipt with your International Study Program (ISP) application
- Include a certified copy of your results
- Include a scanned copy of your passport (the page with photo & details)
- Submit your completed form along with any required supporting documentation to Arts Student Services.
ATS2394 / ATS3394 Australia and Asia
ATS2394/ATS3394 Australia and Asia is an innovative, study-tour based unit that takes students out of…
Tours Application process – Current Monash students
Ensure you meet the eligibility requirements. Make a course advice appointment with your home faculty…
Tours Application process – Cross-institutional, within Australia
This application information is for students currently enrolled in a degree at another Australian tertiary…
Tours – Eligibility requirements
Current Monash students To be eligible to study an Overseas Study Tour you must meet…
Tours – Fees
Program Application fee All students are required to pay a program application fee prior to…
Eligibility for Arts Study Abroad/Exchange
To be eligible for the Monash Arts exchange program you must be: actively enrolled in a Monash degree, have completed at least 48 points of your Monash degree, have a credit average in your results so far. Find out more about the Monash Abroad Program by attending one of our Information Sessions
Financing your trip, and living and travel costs
Financing your trip Most students who participate in study abroad and exchange programs receive travel…