For students currently enrolled in a course at a tertiary institution outside Australia. Please note that non-Monash students will only be considered if there are places available within the program after the application closing date.
- Ensure you meet the eligibility requirements.
- Obtain written approval from your home institution to study the Arts ISP unit(s).
- Complete the relevant ISP application form. Find the relevant form here:
- Check the program costs and pay the application fee* via the Monash University ecart. Provide a copy of your receipt with your application. Please ensure this shows the receipt (rather than order) number. Find the program costs and the ecart link here:
- Provide an original certified copy of your academic transcript.
- Provide an original certified copy of your valid passport (the page with your photo and details).
- Submit your complete application in hard copy format so that it is received by the closing date**. Post all of the above documentation to:
- Arts in Prato Coordinator
Academic and Student Services
Faculty of Arts
Office S211, Building 11
- Arts in Prato Coordinator
*Please note that application fees are not refundable except in the case that your application is not successful. Read the full refund policy.
**Applications will be assessed based on the eligibility criteria in the order in which they are submitted and on a ‘first in, first served’ basis until the maximum quota is reached. Applications by fully eligible Monash students (i.e., without waivers), will be endorsed first. Applications with waivers or from non-Monash students will be considered after those of fully eligible Monash students and only if there are places available after the application closing date.
You will receive an email notifying you of the outcome of your application (allow six weeks for processing). Successful applications will then be forwarded to Monash Abroad for processing.
Arts ISP application process – Current Monash students
For all Arts International Study Programs (ISPs) including Prato units (except Internships in Prato – … Continue reading Arts ISP application process – Current Monash students
Exam attendance during Prato or other International Study Programs
If you have a scheduled exam which coincides with your Arts International Study Program (ISP) unit, Arts faculty … Continue reading Exam attendance during Prato or other International Study Programs
Arts ISP application process – Cross-institutional, within Australia
For students currently enrolled in a degree course at another Australian tertiary institution. Please note … Continue reading Arts ISP application process – Cross-institutional, within Australia
Eligibility requirements for International Study Programs
To be eligible to do an Arts International Study Program (ISP), you must meet the following criteria:
ATS2394 / ATS3394 Australia and Asia
ATS2394/ATS3394 Australia and Asia is an innovative, study-tour based unit that takes students out of … Continue reading ATS2394 / ATS3394 Australia and Asia
Tours – Fees
Program Application fee All students are required to pay a program application fee prior to … Continue reading Tours – Fees
Eligibility for Arts Study Abroad/Exchange
To be eligible for the Monash Arts exchange program you must be: actively enrolled in a Monash degree, have completed at least 48 points of your Monash degree, have a credit average in your results so far. Find out more about the Monash Abroad Program by attending one of our Information Sessions
Financing your trip, and living and travel costs
Financing your trip Most students who participate in study abroad and exchange programs receive travel … Continue reading Financing your trip, and living and travel costs