- Ensure you meet the eligibility requirements.
- Make a course advice appointment with your home faculty to ensure you have space in your degree to complete the overseas program (make appointments online via your my.monash portal). Complete this Course Advice form and submit with your application.
- Complete the relevant application form available in the table under Programs and Dates.
- Pay the program application fee via e-cart. Provide a copy of your receipt with your International Study Program (ISP) application.
- Provide a copy of a bank statement (for purposes of depositing the travel abroad scholarship into your account). If you are a Monash Malaysia or Monash South Africa student, you also need to complete and submit this TT form.
- Include a copy of your passport (the page with photo & details).
- Submit your completed application to Arts Student Services.
Students will receive an email to notify them of their enrolment (allow six weeks for processing) and completed applications will be forwarded to Monash Abroad for processing of the travel scholarship and OS-HELP loan.
ATS2394 / ATS3394 Australia and Asia
ATS2394/ATS3394 Australia and Asia is an innovative, study-tour based unit that takes students out of…
Tours Application process – Exchange – institutions external to Australia
This application information is for students from overseas institutions who wish to apply for an…
Tours Application process – Cross-institutional, within Australia
This application information is for students currently enrolled in a degree at another Australian tertiary…
Tours – Eligibility requirements
Current Monash students To be eligible to study an Overseas Study Tour you must meet…
Tours – Fees
Program Application fee All students are required to pay a program application fee prior to…
Eligibility for Arts Study Abroad/Exchange
To be eligible for the Monash Arts exchange program you must be: actively enrolled in a Monash degree, have completed at least 48 points of your Monash degree, have a credit average in your results so far. Find out more about the Monash Abroad Program by attending one of our Information Sessions
Financing your trip, and living and travel costs
Financing your trip Most students who participate in study abroad and exchange programs receive travel…