Financing your trip!

Financing your trip

Funding your trip could be easier than you think! There are a range of possible financial support options available to you.

Monash Abroad Travel Scholarship

Monash Abroad provides every Monash student who travels on an approved Monash Abroad Exchange or Study Abroad program with a Monash Abroad Travel Scholarship.

Other scholarships and loans

You may also be eligible for a range of other loans, scholarships and grants. To begin the application process, visit the Monash Abroad Financial Information website.

Living and Travel Costs

You will have to pay your overseas travel and living costs. These vary between countries and depend on the length of time you plan to be away.

You will need to carefully consider how much money you will require to cover your airfare, additional travel insurance, visas, accommodation, food, sightseeing, entertainment and any other travel you plan to do.

Be sure to do your research before you commit to your exchange or study abroad program!