The Faculty has enjoyed a long history of success at winning nationally competitive project and fellowship funds from the Australian Research Council.
Please see the links below for further details about our most recent successes.
- The Linkage Infrastructure, Equipment and Facilities scheme provides funding for research infrastructure, equipment and facilities. Commencing in 2013 Prof Jeffrey Walker; Prof Ana Deletic; Prof Jason Beringer (Geography and Environmental Science); A/Prof Steven Siems; Prof Steven Sherwood; Dr Matthew McCabe; Prof Andrew Western; Prof William Moran; Prof Douglas A Gray; Prof Martin Lambert Mobile weather radar system for ... Read more
- Linkage Projects support collaborative research and development projects between higher education researchers and other parts of the national innovation system, which are undertaken to acquire new knowledge, and which involve risk or innovation. Commencing in 2012 (Round 2) Mr Michael Gawenda, Dr Sally Young, Dr Fay Anderson, Professor Kate Darian-Smith A history of press photography in ... Read more
- Discovery Projects support excellent basic and applied research by individuals and teams. Successful projects expand Australia’s knowledge base and research capability, encourage research and research training in high-quality research environments, enhance international collaboration in research and foster the international competitiveness of Australian research. Commencing in 2013 Monash Lead Professor James Walter (Political and Social Inquiry) (DORA) The politics ... Read more
- The DECRA scheme provides support for promising early career researchers. The aim of the DECRA scheme is to focus the research effort in the National Research Priority areas to improve research capacity and policy outcomes, promote enhanced opportunities for diverse career pathways, and to enable research and research training in high quality and supportive environments. Commencing ... Read more
- Future Fellowships promote research in areas of critical national importance by giving outstanding researchers incentives to conduct their research in Australia. The aim of Future Fellowships is to attract and retain the best and brightest mid-career researchers. Commencing in 2012 Associate Professor Suzanne Fraser (Political and Social Inquiry) Analysing and comparing concepts of addiction for improved social ... Read more