The Faculty has enjoyed a long history of success at winning nationally competitive project and fellowship funds from the Australian Research Council.
Please see the links below for further details about our most recent successes.
- Congratulations to all applicants who successfully applied for funding in the most recent ARC rounds. There were three successful Linkage Project applications, led by other institutions, in the LP15 round: Dr Bruno David Associate Professor Shane Homan Dr Louisa Willoughby The Faculty of Arts is now home to three more Future Fellows: Dr Julian Millie, Deliberation and publicness in Indonesia’s regional Read more
- The Linkage Infrastructure, Equipment and Facilities scheme provides funding for research infrastructure, equipment and facilities. Commencing in 2014 Non-Monash Lead Prof Julian Meyrick, Prof John Roddick, Prof Julie Hollege, Dr Jonathan Bollen, Prof Joanne Tompkins, Prof Veronica Kelly, A/Prof Maryrose Casey (English, Communications and Performance Studies), Ms Nanette Hassell, Dr Shona Erskine, Prof Rachel Fensham, A/Prof Peter Eckersall, A/Prof Read more
- Discovery Projects support excellent basic and applied research by individuals and teams. Successful projects expand Australia’s knowledge base and research capability, encourage research and research training in high-quality research environments, enhance international collaboration in research and foster the international competitiveness of Australian research. Commencing in 2015 Monash Lead Associate Professor Toby Handfield, Associate Professor Nathan Berg (School of Read more
- The DECRA scheme provides support for promising early career researchers. The aim of the DECRA scheme is to focus the research effort in the National Research Priority areas to improve research capacity and policy outcomes, promote enhanced opportunities for diverse career pathways, and to enable research and research training in high quality and supportive environments. Commencing Read more
- Future Fellowships promote research in areas of critical national importance by giving outstanding researchers incentives to conduct their research in Australia. The aim of Future Fellowships is to attract and retain the best and brightest mid-career researchers. Commencing in 2014 Professor Jacqui True (School of Social Sciences) The Political Economy of Post-Conflict Violence Against Women Dr Leanne Weber (School of Read more