The ARC have released the results for last round!
Congratulations to all applicants whose research projects have been successfully funded in this round.
The success rate for Discovery Project applications in the Faculty of Arts was 32.25%, DECRA 11.8% and for FT 10%. Overall national success rates for these schemes were 19.9%, 13.6% and 16.29% respectively. In total the Faculty has attracted $4,555,394.00-compared with previous year $5,113,032.00
- Dr Jacqueline S Broad, A/Prof Karen Detlefsen, A/Prof Karen A Green – History and Philosophy of specific fields
- Prof Farzad Sharifian – Linguistics
- Prof Alan R Petersen, Prof Christine E Parker – Sociology
- Prof Susan R Kossew, A/Prof Anne R Brewster – Literary Studies
- Dr Megan E Cassidy-Welch, Dr Dolly MacKinnon – Historical Studies
- Prof Jennifer J Hocking (DORA) – Historical Studies
- Dr Michael V Ure, Prof Keith Ansell-Pearson, Dr Matthew J Sharpe – History and Philosophy of specific fields
- Prof Kate Burridge, Prof Farzad Sharifian, Prof Keith Allan, Dr Reka Benczes – Linguistics
- Dr Anthony B Moore, A/Prof Mark N Gibson, Dr Chris McAuliffe – Cultural Studies
- Dr Libby Porter, Dr Xuan Zhu, Prof Francisco Sabatini – Human Geography
- Dr Marie Segrave – Criminology
- Dr Charlotte Greenhalgh – History
- A/Prof Brett Hutchins – Communication and Media Studies