- See the Traffic and Security website for parking and permit information.
- Contact eSolutions Service Desk to have free printing enabled on your account.
- Only black and white printing is available.
- To add a printer to your computer see the applicable eSolutions web page:
Qualtrics Survey Tool
Monash now has a license for the Qualtrics survey tool. Please see eSolutions’ Qualtrics Insight Platform web page for further information and restrictions on use.
Registering for a desk
- Please complete the registration form and forward it to your Program Administrator for approval and processing by Arts Resources.
- There is a wait-list for allocated space at Clayton (and sometimes at Caulfield) due to high demand. See the Graduate research office space for additional information. The hot-desks below can be used in the interim.
- Once allocated a desk, you will be provided with a key to the appropriate room.
Registration for hot-desks (general access computers)
- Access to Faculty hot-desk rooms is via a code number that you can obtain from your Program Administrator.
- Clayton hot-desks:
- Menzies Building, 20 Chancellors Walk, S603 (20 computers).
- Caulfield hot-desks:
- B4.41 (2 computers).
- H5.57 (2 computers).
- Central spaces:
Registration for tea-rooms, copier rooms, and after hours access
- Once you are enrolled, forward your student ID card details to your Program Administrator who will forward them on to Arts Resources for processing. The information required is:
- Full name on ID Card,
- Student ID Number,
- Student card expiry date (if your card will expire within 6 months, please contact student services to have a new card issued before registering for access),
- Student card issue number.
- Available software packages can be found on the eSolutions Software page.
Staff email addresses
HDR student accounts will have a email@example.com primary email address created automatically. If you already had a firstname.lastname@example.org address, it will become your secondary email address.
- Monash has a site-license for Lynda.com which provides video training on a wide selection of topics including:
- Adobe CC Suite (Acrobat, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop etc).
- Google Apps (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides etc).
- Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc).
- See the Library website for more information.