- Boethius and the Philosophy of Arithmetic
- Reading the Apostle Paul through the insights of Contemporary theorists. Epistemologies of Resurrection: Faith , Language and Religious Discourse.
- The Lectionary, and Intertextuality and the Bible
- The contribution of Franciscan principles to the debates on interdependence in a globalised world
Current MA Students
- Christ’s descent to the dead.
- Visions of the Goddess
- The relevance of the Ricoeur-Changeux Dialogue on neuroscience and philosophy to philosophical and theological anthropology
Recently Completed Students
- “There is nothing outside of the text, not even ‘sect’”: The literary structure of Derridean theology. (2001)
- The Bonds of Freedom: Christian Vows in Postmodernity. (2005)
- If Creation is a Gift: Towards an Eco/theo/logical Aporetics.
- Religious organisations and expression in the Greco-Roman world from a sociological perspective
Postgraduate Studies: Centre for Religious Studies
Postgraduate Programs Postgraduate supervision for those wishing to pursue research degrees in religious studies and…
Current Research Grants
Australian Rearch Council Linkage Grants 2003-2009 A/Prof Constant Mews, Prof M Ariff, Prof M Skully,…
The Centre for Religious Studies serves to promote research relating to religion within and outside…