- Boethius and the Philosophy of Arithmetic
- Reading the Apostle Paul through the insights of Contemporary theorists. Epistemologies of Resurrection: Faith , Language and Religious Discourse.
- The Lectionary, and Intertextuality and the Bible
- The contribution of Franciscan principles to the debates on interdependence in a globalised world
Current MA Students
- Christ’s descent to the dead.
- Visions of the Goddess
- The relevance of the Ricoeur-Changeux Dialogue on neuroscience and philosophy to philosophical and theological anthropology
Recently Completed Students
- “There is nothing outside of the text, not even ‘sect’”: The literary structure of Derridean theology. (2001)
- The Bonds of Freedom: Christian Vows in Postmodernity. (2005)
- If Creation is a Gift: Towards an Eco/theo/logical Aporetics.
- Religious organisations and expression in the Greco-Roman world from a sociological perspective
Postgraduate Studies: Centre for Studies in Religion and Theology Resources
Postgraduate Programs Postgraduate supervision for those wishing to pursue research degrees in religious studies and…
Current Research Grants
Australian Rearch Council Linkage Grants 2003-2009 A/Prof Constant Mews, Prof M Ariff, Prof M Skully,…
Centre for Studies in Religion and Theology Research
The Centre for Studies in Religion and Theology serves to promote research relating to religion…