When it comes to studying overseas, the Monash Prato experience is truly unique.
Conveniently located just outside of Florence, and immersed in the picturesque landscape of Tuscany, the Monash Prato Centre is located in the elegant 18th Century Palazzo Vai on Via Pugliesi, in the centre of Prato.
Against this historic background, Monash Arts offers a number of intensive units taught in 2 to 4 weeks, carefully designed to take advantage of all that Prato has to offer. Leading academics from around the world contribute their expertise to the Prato program while students have the opportunity to tour historic sites and landmarks as they study them.
Find out more:
- How have specific media forms shaped the remembrance and commemoration of wars and their victims? How have these forms been used to enhance or Read more
- The Coursework Scholarships Unit has opened another application round for most of the travel scholarships and bursaries. Check the list to see which ones you would be Read more
- Italian Services Institute (ISI) Travel Bursary $4,000 one-off payment 10 scholarships available in 2015 Selection based on financial need For Australian citizens of Italian descent To undertake a credit-bearing overseas Read more
- Do you want to find out which Arts units you can do at the Monash Prato Centre in Italy next year? Come to the Arts in Read more
- Italian Services Institute (ISI) Travel Bursary $4,000 one-off payment 10 scholarships available in 2015 Selection based on financial need For students who are Australian citizens of Italian descent To undertake a Read more
- Watch our video presentation by Sam Goode, covering information such as unit availability, entry requirements, how to apply, and program costs. Read more
- Thinking of studying overseas as part of your Arts Degree? Want to walk Gallipoli’s shore as we approach the Centenary of the Landing? Australian Studies Read more