When it comes to studying overseas, the Monash Prato experience is truly unique.
Conveniently located just outside of Florence, and immersed in the picturesque landscape of Tuscany, the Monash Prato Centre is located in the elegant 18th Century Palazzo Vai on Via Pugliesi, in the centre of Prato.
Against this historic background, Monash Arts offers a number of intensive units taught in 2 to 4 weeks, carefully designed to take advantage of all that Prato has to offer. Leading academics from around the world contribute their expertise to the Prato program while students have the opportunity to tour historic sites and landmarks as they study them.
- ATS3064 Intercultural communication: Developing competences in a multicultural context go on guided cultural interactions learn research skills increase your employability worldwide 6 credit points Unit coordinator: Dr Nadine Normand-Marconnet 6-17 July 2015Monash Prato Centre, Italy Applications Read more
- How have specific media forms shaped the remembrance and commemoration of wars and their victims? How have these forms been used to enhance or Read more
- The Coursework Scholarships Unit has opened another application round for most of the travel scholarships and bursaries. Check the list to see which ones you would be Read more
- Italian Services Institute (ISI) Travel Bursary $4,000 one-off payment 10 scholarships available in 2015 Selection based on financial need For Australian citizens of Italian descent To undertake a credit-bearing overseas Read more
- Watch our video presentation by Sam Goode, covering information such as unit availability, entry requirements, how to apply, and program costs. Read more