When it comes to studying overseas, the Monash Prato experience is truly unique.
Conveniently located just outside of Florence, and immersed in the picturesque landscape of Tuscany, the Monash Prato Centre is located in the elegant 18th Century Palazzo Vaj on Via Pugliesi, in the centre of Prato.
Against this historic background, Monash Arts offers a number of units carefully designed to take advantage of all that Prato has to offer. Leading academics from around the world contribute their expertise to the Prato program while students have the opportunity to tour historic sites and landmarks as they study them.
Find Out More:
- Immerse yourself in Italian culture and improve your Italian at our Monash Prato Centre, Italy Come to an information session for our Summer Semester intake (Jan-Feb) Read more
- Call for expressions of interest – New unit with University of Arizona – Renaissance in Prato (Winter Semester 2013)Information Session - Applications, Eligibility, Fees and Funding PLUS unit leaders to go over unit content Date: Thursday 21 March 2013 Time: 12.30pm to 1.30 pm Location: N202, Building 11, Clayton campus Further information: Contact email@example.com Read more
- Two Information Sessions are being run in March for the First Semester Criminology/Italian Prato program. Read more
- Find out about the ACJC units offered in Prato in the Winter Semester 2013 Read more
- You may wish to expand your program by including the Gallipoli unit as a precursor to your studies at Prato. Students will first travel to Gallipoli, and then continue onto Italy. Find out more about Gallipoli tours You can also extend your program by including a beginners Italian unit at Prato the two weeks prior to your ... Read more
- Thinking of studying overseas as part of your Arts Degree? Want to walk Gallipoli’s shore as we approach the Centenary of the Landing? Australian Studies can take you to Anzac Cove, Istanbul and the historic hills of Tuscany in 2013. Read more