|Are you a Monash postgraduate student focusing on population, migration and social inclusion issues? Click here to register and join our network!|
Postgraduates are central to the PMSI Focus Program. As emerging migration scholars in their own right, postgraduates contribute to innovative research, applied projects, and community engagement.
The PMSI Postgraduate Network is a platform for students to:
- exchange knowledge, research findings, and experiences
- develop key concepts, theories, and methodologies
- troubleshoot research problems and issues
- seek feedback opportunities
- foster collaboration on shared projects, workshops and conferences
- access opportunities for research training and professional development
- connect with postgraduates in other local and international universities
More details of our 2018 activities will be posted here soon. Questions? Contact John van Kooy, PMSI Postgraduate Network Coordinator.