The Faculty of Arts’ procedures are founded on the policies and procedures of the University. Faculty procedures serve to implement the policies and procedures of the University; the Faculty also provides additional guidelines and advice in those areas of teaching and research that are of persistent importance to the staff and students of the Faculty.
Some of these resources are provided via the Faculty’s intranet (a Monash staff authcate login is required to access the intranet).
- Admissions, enrolments and pathways
- Awards, courses and units
- Development of academic programs
- Quality assurance
- Teaching and learning conduct
- Teaching and learning management
Recent procedures and resources
- These procedures give details of student enrolment and Faculty management for outbound and inbound international study options in the Faculty of Arts. Read more