A collaborative website covering the intersections of medical anthropology, science and technology studies, cultural psychiatry, psychology and bioethics.
- Somatosphere – Transcriptions
A collaborative forum for critical enquiry on HIV/AIDS and global health: experiment, ethics, and practice.
- The Gender Institute (ANU)
A cross-campus virtual institute, it provides a focus for existing activity on issues of gender and sexuality and a catalyst to develop and deepen them.
- International Centres, Projects and Networks
(The Biopolitics of Science – University of Sydney)
- Social Theory Centre )(University of Warwick)
The Social Theory Centre is devoted to the promotion and development of social theory in the broad sense of the term, though with particular emphasis on social theory’s capacity to both respond to and shape contemporary social and political life.
- Conference: Speculative Visions of Race, Technology, Science, & Survival (UC Berkeley, Center for Race & Gender)
In light of racialized violence and social control, massive technological innovation, and rapid transformations in science and biomedicine, this conference will engage the imperative to imagine, study, prepare for, and articulate future human life.
- Society for Social Studies in Science (4s)