November 1 and 2, 2012
Melbourne Law School, Melbourne, Australia
Registrations are now CLOSED, thank you to everyone and we will see you on Thursday.
You are invited to attend the first National Symposium for Japanese Language Education in over 30 years. This symposium will provide a unique opportunity for educators and stakeholders to discuss issues on a national scale and to share best practice.
Date: 1 and 2 November 2012
Time: Day 1 9.00am – 4.45pm Day 2 9.00am – 4.00pm
Venue: Melbourne Law School
Cost: $300.00 (2 days)
Cost: $150.00 (2 days – full time students)
Cost: $200.00 (1 day)
Cost: $100.00 (1 day – full time students)
Melbourne Law School
The Faculty of Law
185 Pelham Street
- Engaging hearts and minds: Advocacy in and out of the classroom
- The Australian Curriculum and Japanese
- Information. Communication. Technology
- Innovative structures for changing learning and increasing opportunities
- Teacher education and development
Call for papers:
The call for papers is now closed.
Arts Online Site