Wednesday 6 June: Monash Art Ensemble perform ‘Novela’ featuring Tony Malaby and Kris Davis at the Melbourne International Jazz Festival. 7pm at the JazzLab. Bookings essential.
6-8 July: Gender Diversity in Music Making Conference. Friday 6-Sunday 8 July at various locations at the Sir Zelman Cowen School of Music. Bookings essential.
Sunday 29 July: Monash Chamber Music Festival. Music Auditorium. Please contact Coordinator of String, Dr Elizabeth Sellars for further details: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sir Zelman Cowen School of Music in collaboration with The University of Melbourne present: Australasian Jazz Research Conference. (Planning the Future). Monday 31st October 2016. Convenors: ... Read more
- The School of Music are excited to welcome German saxophone quartet Sonic.Art as artists-in-residence during August. During their residency, the ensemble will be working with ... Read more
- Professor Paul Grabowsky and the Monash Art Ensemble, in collaboration with David Yipininy Wilfred, the traditional djunggayi (manager) of the manikay of the country of ... Read more
- Monash University’s Sir Zelman Cowen School of Music presents: Mike Nock & Tony Gould Wednesday 13 May, 7.00pm Salon, Melbourne Recital Hall $30 Full / $15 Concession Two of ... Read more
- German conductor and composer Jobst Liebrecht has been invited by the Sir Zelman Cowen School of Music to present a residency program to the School’s composition ... Read more
- We are extremely pleased to announce that Mary Finsterer and Paul Grabowsky have both been nominated as finalists in the 2014 APRA AMCOS Art Music Awards. The Art Music ... Read more