Early registration is strongly recommended so that we can process your details and start providing you with more information as fast as possible. Late registrations will be accepted, but we may have to schedule you for later in the audition period due to staff and venue availability.
- On the form, you need to indicate the program(s), stream(s) and instrument(s) you are applying for.
- If you are applying to audition for more than one program, instrument and/or stream please indicate this on the registration form. A separate audition will be required for each.
- You must provide your VTAC ID/Monash ID/IRS ID (if relevant) and a current email address as part of the registration process.
- In 2016 the Sir Zelman Cowen School of Music will offer students the opportunity to undertake a Choral Voice study option within the Classical Voice program. This study option will have particular relevance to students wishing to be music teachers in schools that have strong choral traditions or in schools wishing to develop such a ... Read more
- In 2016 the Sir Zelman Cowen School of Music will offer students the opportunity to undertake Popular Voice study within the Jazz and Popular Music Voice program. This study option will have particular relevance to students wishing to pursue a career in popular music performance, song writing and teaching. Skills gained as a result of ... Read more
- Audition Registrations for 2016 Mid-year Entry are now OPEN! Please click here. Mid-year auditions will take place 4 – 8 July 2016 Apply for a place in a Monash Music Course online Undergraduate applicants apply direct to the University Undergraduate Internal Transfers apply directly to the Faculty Postgraduate courses apply direct to the University. (includes local students, internal transfers, and ... Read more
- Audition Short Course – Creative Music Technology 2016 This course will include recording studio and digital music processes that will assist in the building of skills that focus on attaining the standards of the audition requirements. More information we be available in August 2016. Read more
- Jazz & Popular Studies Audition Preparation Course 2016 This course will include performance and ensemble processes that will assist in the building of skills that focus on attaining the standards of the audition requirements. Attendees will also be given a course overview to help provide an understanding of what is expected of students in the Jazz ... Read more