Before you register – have you applied?

Trumpet player Before you register for an audition / composition submission, you need to apply for a place in your desired Music Course as outlined below.



Future Students

Undergraduate applicants apply via Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC)

Honours applicants must follow the instructions on the Monash Arts Honours webpage.

Internal transfers (Undergraduate only)

Find out more about Internal transfers for Monash students…

Onshore International students studying in Australia

Please follow the directions above.

Offshore International Applicants

Apply online via International Recruitment Services and note the International Recruitment Services (IRS) ID number.

Mid-year Applicants

Apply directly via the University Admissions webpage…