Media Lab Production Program
The Media Lab Production Program provides staff and students with detailed instruction on Podcasting, Video Production, Presenting and Digital Marketing.
In these modules you will learn how to conduct and record interviews, multi-track edit, script and shoot video and present well on camera. You will also learn how to create compelling editorial content, while discovering how to harness the power of social media.
- Screening Melbourne, an exciting conference and events program, was held in the the CBD recently, which involved moving attendees through the city to experience ... Read more
- Death or Liberty, the screen adaptation of the history of political rebels and radicals transported as convicts to Australia, toured to the UK and Ireland ... Read more
- Monash Arts Film & Screen Studies PhD alumni Sian Mitchell, Kirsten Stevens, Whitney Monaghan and Janice Loreck are behind the inaugural Melbourne Women in Film ... Read more
- Monash University alumna Amy Foyster has a challenging workplace role, drawing on various skills she first developed during the university’s journalism program. Amy, who is the ... Read more
- Monash journalism graduate Phillipa Rust manages placements of intern candidates in more than 20 career fields at The Intern Group in Melbourne. She says her workplace has ... Read more
- The challenges of telling true stories in an era of disruptive media and “fake news” were the focus of three events hosted by Monash University’s ... Read more