Media Lab Production Program
The Media Lab Production Program provides staff and students with detailed instruction on Podcasting, Video Production, Presenting and Digital Marketing.
In these modules you will learn how to conduct and record interviews, multi-track edit, script and shoot video and present well on camera. You will also learn how to create compelling editorial content, while discovering how to harness the power of social media.
- Australian Film Festivals: Audience, Place and Exhibition Culture is the first book to offer an in-depth examination of the history, operation, and growth of film ... Read more
- Monash University alumna Amy Foyster has a challenging workplace role, drawing on various skills she first developed during the university’s journalism program. Amy, who is the ... Read more
- Monash journalism graduate Phillipa Rust manages placements of intern candidates in more than 20 career fields at The Intern Group in Melbourne. She says her workplace has ... Read more
- The challenges of telling true stories in an era of disruptive media and “fake news” were the focus of three events hosted by Monash University’s ... Read more
- Bachelor of Journalism graduate Emily Neilsen, who is a personal assistant and client coordinator at Arrow Digital Marketing has big ambitions in the exciting media ... Read more
- By Dr Johan Lidberg In a post-truth world where ‘alternative facts’ are now peddled by leaders and their advisers, the need for a transparent media is ... Read more
- Anthony Galloway has been a journalist since 2011. After graduating from Monash University, he moved to regional Queensland where he spent a number of years ... Read more