Alumnus and entrepreneur Mr Andrew Meek is owner of Est-Adventures a ‘start up’ tourism development enterprise. Strategically his company helps to facilitate greater dispersion and increase length of stay for the growing numbers of international visitors to Estonia by providing them with the opportunity to access national parks and other regional destinations outside of the capital city.
Outstanding Graduate Outcomes
Our graduates have found employment in government and private sector tourism origanisations, including:
- State, regional and national tourism offices
- Management consultancy firms
- Advertising agencies
- The convention and incentive industry
- Special events management Cultural attractions (e.g. galleries, museums)
- Internet communication companies
- Media and TV research/journalism
- Airlines and tour operators
- Local government tourism agencies
- International education industry.
The position titles of our alumni include:
- Manager Distribution Partnerships
- Marketing Manager
- Executive Director, Marketing and Communications
- Business Development
- Manager: Youth Tourism
- Head of Airline Business Development
- Online Product Manager
- Brand development manager
- Market analyst
- Manager, Tourism development
- Manager, International marketing
- Group and event manager
- Director Global marketing
- Manager brand strategy
- Advertising and media services co-ordinator.
Download our brochure
Where are we located?