Students across all faculties, in all fields of study at Monash University have the opportunity to complete part of their studies at a partner university, though the study abroad program.
Undergraduate students in the School of Languages, Cultures and Linguistics are encouraged to participate in study abroad though an international exchange program, or international study (in-country) program as part of their degree.
International exchange programs
Monash has exchange partnerships with many universities across the globe. As an exchange student, you can participate in units offered by an overseas partner university for credit towards your Monash degree at no extra cost.
- Intercampus exchange at Monash Arts
- See International exchange programs for general information, or see the list below for language specific information.
International study programs
The School of Languages, Cultures and Linguistics also offers international study opportunities through our many in-country programs.
Rather than enrolling in standard units offered by partner universities, study programs are intensive courses that can supplement or complement your other language or culture units.
See International study programs for general information, Arts In-Country Language Programs for a full listing of the international language study programs on offer, or see the list below for language specific information.
Further information about study abroad programs by language
- Four students from the MITS completed an internship for the international organisation ACAP
- “Ukraine: Language, Culture, Identity” Conference
- Faculty of Arts delighted to collaborate with OnCall Interpreters and Translators