The Korean Language Education Clearinghouse was started in 2003 by Korean@Monash, funded by the Korea Foundation, to help share and distribute Korean language learning materials and information worldwide.
KLEC aims to provide a wide range of resources and services for Korean language educators and learners, mostly free of charge. Planned resources and services include the following:
- Images such as photos and clipart
- Computer-assisted learning materials
- Language learning activities
- On-line workshop for Korean language educators
- Language learning software
- Consultation for the development of computer-assisted learning activities and materials
KLEC seeks resources to be used for Korean language and culture education. For further information, see ‘Friends, Partners and Sponsors’ on our Homepage.
Director: Dr Young A Cho
Manager: Dr In Jung Cho
Assistant: Andrew Carter
Computer Programming (MOA): Christopher Baker
KLEC Advisory Committee is made up of Korean language educators and learners, who advise and assist us with the development and promotion of KLEC.