The Korean Language Education Clearinghouse contains a number of pictorial exercises for testing your Korean language skills. We suggest trying some of the materials in each level to determine your own level of proficiency. These materials are not intended to be used as coursework.
- Level 1 – Learning materials in this level are for beginners with a very limited amount of previous learning experience.
- Level 2 – Learners with 50 hours of formal learning experience
- Level 3 – Learners with 100 hours of formal learning experience
- Level 4 – Learners with 150 hours of formal learning experience
- Level 5 – Advanced speakers