We would like to thank the following people and organizations for their contributions.
- Korea Foundation
- Korean Overseas Information Service
- Hankyoreh Sinmun (Newspaper): Editorials and their English translations
- Korean Language and Culture Centre at Korea University
- Douglas Ling: donation of photos
- Helena Ling: donation of photos
- Karen Johnson: donation of photos
- Kim, Hye-Jung: donation of photos
- Colleen Wood: donation of photos
- Anke Hansen: donation of photos
- Ian Adams: donation of photos
- Jasmine Barrett: donation of photos
- Annette Bowie: donation of photos
- Andrew Carter: donation of photos
- Yang, Jai Kwan: donation of photos
- Lee, Hyo Sang: sharing of multimedia learning materials
The Korean Language Education Clearinghouse was started in 2003 by Korean@Monash, funded by the Korea Foundation, to help share and distribute Korean language learning materials and information worldwide. KLEC aims to provide a wide range of resources and services for Korean language educators and learners, mostly free of charge.
All the images and learning materials at the KLEC site are free for non-profit use in relation to Korean language and culture education, unless specified otherwise. KLEC has copyright to most of the images and learning materials and has obtained copyright clearance to the rest from original copyright holders.
Korean Language Education Clearinghouse, School of Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Faculty of Arts, Monash University