ATS3935 Applications for Semester 1 are now open!
There are so many different internships that you can do in Australia!
The Arts 6 Credit Point internship unit, ATS3935, has a placement duration of approximately 75-100h, which you can complete in any teaching period, including over the Summer and Winter breaks. For more information about the academic requirements of the unit, please see the handbook.
Most internships are based in Melbourne, but you’re able to find your own internship anywhere as long as it meets our requirements!
There are three ways to apply for an internship:
- Apply and be matched to a faculty sourced internship
- Find an internship yourself
- Apply for one of our special criteria listed opportunities
Whether you’re letting us match you, sourcing your own passion project, or exploring one of our exciting opportunities, make sure you apply today!
How to Apply
Read all the details you need to know about the application process.. If you have any questions about the application process, contact the WIL Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Criteria Internships
Below are a few of our special criteria opportunities. Read the full list here. Make sure you check back regularly, as our team are constantly finding new and exciting opportunities!
- John Monash Science School, a select-entry specialist science school (Year 10-12) on Monash University Clayton campus. Location: Clayton Campus Intake: Semester 1 (26 Feb – 25 May) Eligible students: Students ... Read more
- John Monash Science School, a select-entry specialist science school (Year 10-12) on Monash University Clayton campus. Location: Clayton Campus Intake: Semester 1 (26 Feb – 25 May) ... Read more