ATS3129 Applications for Semester 1 open October 9th
There are so many different internships that you can do in Australia!
The Arts 12 Credit Point internship unit, ATS3129, has a placement duration of approximately 144h, which you can complete in any teaching period, including over the Summer and Winter breaks. For more information about the academic requirements of the unit, please see the handbook.
Most internships are based in Melbourne, but you’re able to find your own internship anywhere as long as it meets our requirements!
There are three ways to apply for an internship:
- Apply and be matched to a faculty sourced internship
- Find an internship yourself
- Apply for one of our special criteria listed opportunities
Whether you’re letting us match you, sourcing your own passion project, or exploring one of our exciting opportunities, make sure you apply today!
How to Apply
Read all the details you need to know about the application process. If you have any questions about the application process, contact the WIL Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are a few of our current opportunities. The full list can be found here. Make sure you check back regularly, as our team are constantly finding new and exciting opportunities!
- Marketing is responsible for promoting our courses and offerings at the undergraduate and postgraduate level. Alongside this we promote our achievements, events and research outcomes. ... Read more
- Established in 2001, AFM Investment Partners is an independent financial services company that represents institutional asset managers in the Australian and New Zealand institutional market. ... Read more