Information for Students

There are several units being offered by the different Schools in the Faculty of Arts that have a Work Integrated Learning component.

See the List of School Based Internship Units in Arts.

Students should seek course advice from Arts Student Services to see if they satisfy the course rules and pre-requisite requirements.

Most of the internship and placement units require the authorisation of the Unit Coordinator or School that teaches the unit before you can enrol.

You cannot enrol in these units via the Web Enrolment System (WES). If you try to enrol in one of these units via WES you will receive an error message requesting you contact your faculty.