ATS3918, ATS3836, ATS3775, ATS3839

How to enrol in ATS3918, ATS3836, ATS3775, ATS3839?


1.Seek approval from Unit Coordinator

You must contact the unit coordinator of the relevant internship unit and get approval to do an internship.

2. Collect an Enrolment Amendment Form

You can only obtain this form from an Arts Student Service Office or requesting a copy via your student email account. For locations and contact details, see Arts Student Services.

3. Gain Unit Approval

You must gain approval from the Unit Coordinator listed in the handbook entry for the unit you intend to take prior to submitting your form to Arts Students Services.

4. Submit Completed Form to Arts Student Services

You must submit your form to the Arts Student Services Office on your home campus. See Arts Student Services.