So you’re ready to take the next step and apply? Everything you need to know is below!
To access APG5044 Professional Internship, you need:
- A credit average (WAM 60) across units contributing to relevant Master’s degree
- To have completed a minimum of 48 credit points at the time of starting your internship
- Approval to undertake an internship from your Director of Program. You need to discuss your internship intentions and be advised as to whether the internship meets the requirements of your degree.
If you are a Master of Environment and Sustainability student please follow the step-by-step application and approval process for ENS5930 Science Internship
How to Apply
Step 1: Submit online course progression check
Please select program type “internships”. In the Comments section, advise which semester you would like to undertake an internship.
Step 2: Discuss your internship intention with your Program Director
Step 3: Complete the WIL Internship Proposal Form and make sure your Program Director signs it
Step 4: Submit your internship application online
You will need to attach the following documents to your application:
- Course Advice Confirmation
- WIL Internship Proposal Form
- Your up-to-date resume
(Career Connect offer a range of career services and online resources including resume writing)
Please note, you will need to be logged into your Monash student portal to access the application form. For further help, see the InPlace – Arts – Quick Reference Card.
Step 5: Your application will be assessed
Step 6: Application Outcome
Step 7: Moodle Access and Induction
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact the Arts WIL Team via email via firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call on (03) 9903 8866.