Founded in February 2008 by five leading international non-governmental organizations, the Global Centre for the Responsibility to Protect acts as a catalyst to promote and apply the norm of the “responsibility to protect” populations from genocide, war crimes, ethnic cleansing, and crimes against humanity. Through its programs, events and publications, the Global Centre is a resource and a forum for governments, international institutions and non-governmental organizations on prevention and early action to halt mass atrocities. See more.
Research and Administration Internship
- Provide assistance with administrative tasks and in organizing and planning meetings and events.
- Assist with updating content and uploading document on to the GCR2P web site.
- Assist with outreach and dissemination of GCR2P research and publications including to the media.
- Conduct research on country situations where people are at risk of mass atrocity crimes, or where R2P is invoked.
- Conduct research and compile information on R2P-related news and events including statements and positions of governments, regional institutions and other basic policy research.
For further information please refer to the position description.
- Enrolled in a university degree in a field international relations, international law, or political science.
- Computer literate with excellent written and oral communication, research and writing skills.
- Fluent in English; proficiency in French and Spanish also desirable.
- You should meet the eligibility criteria for, and be able to enrol in ATS3130 Arts International Internship (completed 96 CP and have a distinction average).
- You should have checked with Arts Student Services to ensure you have room in your degree for this 12 CP unit.
- You should be studying:
There are scholarships linked to this specific internship and you are encouraged to apply. See details here.
*Applications are still open and will close Friday September 15th*
Internship at Saraswati
Intern at Saraswati this coming Summer Semester B 2018!
Monash Indonesian Representative Office (MIRO) Intern
*Applications Still Open* Intern at Monash University’s Global Initiatives Office in Jakarta and gain valuable experience to add to your degree! Scholarships are currently available.
Center for Indonesian Policy Studies Internship
Discover the work of a think-tank whilst exploring the Indonesian culture.
Victoria India Internship Program
The program is supported by the Victoria Government through the Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources.
Pollinate Energy Fellowship Program – India
Applications are still open for Pollinate Energy’s Fellowship Program in India for the Winter Semester! Exciting opportunities available to gain experience in social business models and environmentally sustainable solutions.
DC-CAM Internship – Cambodia
DC-Cam was established by Yale University’s Cambodia Genocide Program in 1995 and became an autonomous Cambodian
Research and Marketing Assistant Internships – KOTO Foundation Vietnam
Learn all about social enterprise in Vietnam, with the opportunity to intern with a not-for-profit KOTO.
English Language Assistant Internship – Ark Foreign Language Academy (Japan)
Help young individuals learn English by interning at Ark Foreign Language Academy (Japan) whilst gaining the opportunity to enhance your Japanese language skills in return.
Research and Translation Intern – Indonesian National Commission of Violence Against Women
Intern at one of Indonesia’s three National Human Rights Institutions (NHRI), assisting with research and translation.
Arts International Internship Projects at Prato
An exciting opportunity awaits students wishing to have an international work experience. Students planning to … Continue reading Arts International Internship Projects at Prato
Advocacy and Research Internship at Indonesia Corruption Watch
The key objective of the internship will be to use your relevant knowledge and skills to provide effective
In Flanders Fields Museum Internships – Belgium
WW1 Internship Positions with In Flanders Museum available this upcoming Semester 2!