Student Discipline: Open to all disciplines (however with an interest in Human Rights/LGQBTI issues)
Intake Period: Semester 2, 2018
Duration & Days of Attendance: 1-2 day a week
Intern within the Innovation & Development sector at Minus18 – Australia’s largest organisation for LGBTIQ Youth!
You’ll join the team in researching the contacts & context needed to construct mutually beneficial corporate partnerships with some of the worlds largest organisations including Google, Lush, Converse, ANZ and Uber Eats.
You’ll work together with the outreach lead to scale an in house startup – partnering with Local and National Businesses and Governments including The AFL, Victorian Opera and The City of Port Phillip.
This unique opportunity will see you on the ground, learning the ins and outs of a 21st century non profit economic engine. No two days will be the same, and you’ll be able to wear a hat from every arena across Business, Research, Design and Technology.
• Grant Applications.
• Large Corporate Partnerships.
• Event Partnerships.
• Small Business Partnerships.
• Government and Government Agency partnerships.
• Product branding & development.
• Digital asset development.
Key skills required:
Working together with the Innovation & Development Coordinator to
increase the financial backing of Minus18 through initiatives such as
Corporate & Governments Partnerships, Product Development, Grant
Applications, Donations & Online Store Management.
• A profound ability to research using the full scope of the internet.
• A passion for igniting and fostering relationships.
• An ability to write concisely and on brand with a youth voice.
• A digital expert, across all current social media trends.
• The confidence to spark a conversation with prospective donors at
• An interest in product design & development.
• Exceptional organisational skills across spreadsheets & project
Please follow the step-by-step guide on how to apply for ATS3129 Arts Internship.
Intern at Stand Up – Refugee Program
This opportunity is open to History, International Studies and SOPHIS students.
Intern at the Jewish Holocaust Centre (JHC)
Students studying History, Holocaust and Genocide Studies, Human Rights or Jewish Studies are encouraged to apply.
Monash Climate Change Communication Research Hub
Researcher Profile: Dr. David Holmes Project Title: Monash Climate Change Communication Research Hub Work Location: Caulfield Campus … Continue reading Monash Climate Change Communication Research Hub