Do you want to get hands-on experience while you study, and to open up new pathways and possibilities for your career?
Why not apply for an internship through Monash Arts?
Internship units at Monash Arts are a great way for undergraduate and postgraduate students to get both practical experience in their field, and academic credits towards their degree. (You can also take an internship as a ‘not for credit’ component of your degree.)
An internship unit gives you the opportunity to undertake a responsible role in an organisation, to learn new skills and to build new contacts and networks, and then to consolidate your learning through reporting and reflecting on your internship experience.
There are a wide range of internships opportunities available: from working with a member of State Parliament to working with teenage runaways; from working in a hospital, or building a school in a developing nation, to working behind the scenes at a television station – the possibilities are endless.
Find out more:
- Current internship opportunities
- What our students say about internships
- How internship units work
- Graduate Internships Website
- KEHATI is an independent non-profit organisation working in the area of biodiversity conservation and biological resource management Read more
- Internship Programme at the Joint Inspection Unit (JIU) of the United Nations System (Geneva, Switzerland)Independent external oversight body of the United Nations system mandated to conduct evaluations, inspections and investigations system-wide Read more
- Work with Professor Justin O’Connor on his research project on Creative Spaces in Melbourne Read more
- VCAT’s Strategic Communications team provides a range of communications services to the organisation Read more
- The Political/Economic Section (POL/ECON) of the Consulate works closely with the Consul General and other sections of the U.S. Mission in Australia Read more
- Internships within the Public Affairs Sections of the Consulate Read more
- Mullen Lowe Indonesia is the Indonesian division of the company and is one of the most well reputed marketing firms in the country Read more
- There was a real creative buzz in the room at today’s ‘Delineator’ session at Monash Arts, a 3-hour workshop facilitating start-up and entrepreneurship ideas. Read more