APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!
Want to get hands-on experience while you study, and open up new possibilities for your career? Then an internship might be for you!
The Faculty of Arts offers internships for Graduate and Undergraduate students. During the internship you would use your skills while working with one of our partner organisations. Internships are a great way to get practical experience and academic credit towards your degree while exploring your passion and career choice.
An internship gives you the opportunity to undertake a role in an organisation, learn new skills, build new contacts and networks, and consolidate your learning through reporting and reflecting on your internship experience. Employers are constantly telling us that they need graduates with practical experience who are work ready. Arts internships are the best way to make sure you are prepared for your career.
There are a wide range of internship opportunities available, here are just a few: working with a member of State Parliament; developing communications for a not-for-profit; supporting teenagers from a disadvantaged community; building a school in a developing nation or working behind the scenes at a television station. The possibilities are endless.
Find out more:
- Course: Master of Environmental Management & Sustainability (MEMS) Currently: Working as the Communications Manager for the Monash Climate Change Communication Research Hub (MCCCRH) following the completion ... Read more
- Translation and Cross-cultural Communication Internship with ISIT – French Embassy. Take part in a internship in Pairs, France over SUmmer A/B 2018/19. Funding options available with ... Read more
- Eligible Programs: Master of Tourism and Master of International Sustainable Tourism Management & Master of Environment and Sustainability Read more
- Name: Rob Gilchrist Course: Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Business Currently: Working on the AADO management team Internship Placement: Afghan Australian Development Organisation The Afghan ... Read more
- There was a real creative buzz in the room at today’s ‘Delineator’ session at Monash Arts, a 3-hour workshop facilitating start-up and entrepreneurship ideas. Read more