Do you want to get hands-on experience while you study, and to open up new pathways and possibilities for your career?
Why not apply for an internship through Monash Arts?
Internship units at Monash Arts are a great way for undergraduate and postgraduate students to get both practical experience in their field, and academic credits towards their degree. (You can also take an internship as a ‘not for credit’ component of your degree.)
An internship unit gives you the opportunity to undertake a responsible role in an organisation, to learn new skills and to build new contacts and networks, and then to consolidate your learning through reporting and reflecting on your internship experience.
There are a wide range of internships opportunities available: from working with a member of State Parliament to working with teenage runaways; from working in a hospital, or building a school in a developing nation, to working behind the scenes at a television station – the possibilities are endless.
Find out more:
- Current internship opportunities
- What our students say about internships
- How internship units work
- Graduate Internships Website
- The key objective of the internship will be to use your relevant knowledge and skills to provide effective Read more
- The intern will have an opportunity to run dialogue groups discussing Polish-Jewish relations Read more
- The intern would be assisting in the daily tasks of junior employees. Read more