Do you want to get hands-on experience while you study, and to open up new pathways and possibilities for your career?
Why not apply for an internship through Monash Arts?
Internship units at Monash Arts are a great way for undergraduate and postgraduate students to get both practical experience in their field, and academic credits towards their degree. (You can also take an internship as a ‘not for credit’ component of your degree.)
An internship unit gives you the opportunity to undertake a responsible role in an organisation, to learn new skills and to build new contacts and networks, and then to consolidate your learning through reporting and reflecting on your internship experience.
There are a wide range of internships opportunities available: from working with a member of State Parliament to working with teenage runaways; from working in a hospital, or building a school in a developing nation, to working behind the scenes at a television station – the possibilities are endless.
Find out more:
- Current internship opportunities
- What our students say about internships
- How internship units work
- Graduate Internships Website
- Established in 1853, the University of Melbourne is a leading international university with a tradition of excellence in teaching and research. The University employs 6,500 ... Read more
- Sustainability Internship – partnership between Monash City Council and Monash Climate Change Communication Research HubApply to be part of an exciting collaboration between the Climate Change Communication Communication Research Hub and the City of Monash. Positions available: 3 Eligible Disciplines: Communications and ... Read more
- Senses of Cinema is an online journal devoted to the serious and eclectic discussion of cinema. We believe cinema is an art that can take ... Read more
- Monash Social Sciences has community engaged scholars whose research is focused in the field of improving Read more
- Monash Gender & Peace Security (GPS) is a group of policy and community engaged scholars whose research Read more
- There was a real creative buzz in the room at today’s ‘Delineator’ session at Monash Arts, a 3-hour workshop facilitating start-up and entrepreneurship ideas. Read more
- The Lab, a branding and marketing strategy firm, is currently offering internships Read more