**Please note that our call for papers is now closed**
Abstracts of no more than 300 words, accompanied by a biographical note of 100 words, should be emailed to us by 30 September 2015.
The address for all correspondence is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please choose at least one descriptor from those provided below, and include your choice(s) with your abstract.
- History of Philosophy (Ancient, Medieval, Early Modern, Enlightenment, Nineteenth-century, Twentieth-century, Other)
- Feminist Theory and/or Philosophy (European, Asian, African, American, Australasian, Other)
- Value Theory (Meta-ethics, Ethics, Bioethics, Environmental Ethics, Political Philosophy, Aesthetics, Other)
- Epistemology (including Philosophy of Science)
- Metaphysics (including Philosophy of Mind, Philosophy of Religion)
- Philosophy of Language (including Logic, Philosophical Logic)
Suggestions for panels (with three speakers per panel) are also welcome.
Acceptances will be sent out by the end of January 2016.
The IAPh has three official languages: English, German, and Spanish. The principal language for this conference will be English. If you would like to present in either German or Spanish, please contact the organisers.
Download our Call for Papers
Download our Poster