Master of Environmental Management and Sustainability (MEMS) and Master of International Development Practice (MIDP) Industry Advisory Board
Advisory Board Terms of Reference
The MEMS and MIDP Advisory Board will promote and support the activities of the programs in the following ways:
Advise the program directors on current developments in the practice of corporate sustainability, environmental governance and policy, and international development to ensure research, teaching and community contributions are consistent with contemporary practice;
Assist the program directors to capitalise on opportunities consistent with the programs’ mission and outcomes (see Appendix 1), to meet the needs of students and industry stakeholders; and
Help the program directors identify trends and developments which may impact upon the educational environment and student outcomes.
Advisory Committee Membership
The Advisory Committee will comprise:
- 10 (ten) senior professionals, including a chair
- Director, MEMS
- Director, MIDP
- Recent Graduate/Alumnus
- Faculty of Arts Professional Manager
- Attendance of administrative and academic staff as requested
Terms for Members
- Two (2) years in normal circulation with the option of two further terms.
- The Chairperson is a two (2) year appointment.
Advisory Committee Meetings
There will be two (2) meetings per year