Re-enrolment Information

Candidates for a Higher Degree by Research (HDR) are required to re-enrol in their research degree each calendar year.

You will need to use the Web Enrolment System (WES) to re-enrol. Remember to login to WES using your student authcate username, not a staff username (where one exists).

Refer to the following webpages for detailed guidance on the re-enrolment process:

Doctoral, MPhil and Research Masters candidates


PhD, MPhil and  research master’s candidates

Contact MIGR
Website: Monash University Institute of Graduate Research (MIGR)
Telephone: 03 9905 3009


Need to enrol in coursework units as part of your research degree?

For students who have coursework components as part of your degree and need to undertake any coursework units you must contact the Graduate Research Administrator for your program to discuss the coursework requirements for your re-enrolment.  Please note that your Program will need to approve the selected unit/s towards your degree.