Get hands-on experience while you study and open up new pathways and possibilities for your career.
An internship units in your master’s degree is a great way to develop practical experience in your field while building new contacts and networks. An internship can be taken either for academic credit or as ‘not for credit’ if you prefer.
An internship unit gives you the opportunity to undertake a responsible role in an organisation, to learn new skills and to build new contacts and networks, and then to consolidate your learning through reporting and reflecting on your internship experience.
- Organisation Name: Monash University – Yulendj Indigenous Engagement Unit Location: Clayton No. of places available: 2 (1 Graduate & 1 Undergraduate) ... Read more
- Organisation Name: Oxfam Australia Location: Monash University & Oxfam Carlton No. of places available: 1 Suitable Discipline: Master of International Development Practice About the Organisation At ... Read more
- Organisation Name: Running Tours Melbourne Position Title: Social Media Assistant/Content Creation Location: Melbourne No. of places available: 3+ Suitable Discipline/s: Communications & Media About the ... Read more
- Communications and Young Women’s Leadership Project Internships – Monash Gender, Peace and SecurityHost: Monash Gender, Peace and Security Intake: Semester 2 Number of Internships: 2 (two different roles) Location: Monash University –Clayton Student Type: Graduate Students Offered in Units: APG5044 ... Read more
- Internship Opportunity: Alumni Relations Research Intern Host Organisation: Monash University – Faculty of Arts Host Supervisor: Amy Burton Location: Clayton Campus Estimated hours: 144 Hours Student Type: Undergraduate ... Read more
- Master of Communications and Media Studies student, Patrick Roden, interned at a digital marketing company where he had the opportunity to learn new technologies and ... Read more
- There was a real creative buzz in the room at today’s ‘Delineator’ session at Monash Arts, a 3-hour workshop facilitating start-up and entrepreneurship ideas. Read more