Get hands-on experience while you study and open up new pathways and possibilities for your career.
An internship units in your master’s degree is a great way to develop practical experience in your field while building new contacts and networks. An internship can be taken either for academic credit or as ‘not for credit’ if you prefer.
An internship unit gives you the opportunity to undertake a responsible role in an organisation, to learn new skills and to build new contacts and networks, and then to consolidate your learning through reporting and reflecting on your internship experience.
- Established in 1853, the University of Melbourne is a leading international university with a tradition of excellence in teaching and research. The University employs 6,500 ... Read more
- Sustainability Internship – partnership between Monash City Council and Monash Climate Change Communication Research HubApply to be part of an exciting collaboration between the Climate Change Communication Communication Research Hub and the City of Monash. Positions available: 3 Eligible Disciplines: Communications and ... Read more
- Project: Alternative Economies and Empowerment in Transitional Contexts Host: Monash Gender, Peace and Security Location: Clayton Campus Number of places available: 2 Disciplines: You should be ... Read more
- Internship Title: Marketing and Communications Intern Host: Monash College Supervisor: Gim Ng, Business Development Manager Location: Collins St, Melbourne CBD Intake: Winter June 2017 Duration: 144 ... Read more
- Organisation Name: Monash University – Yulendj Indigenous Engagement Unit Location: Clayton No. of places available: 2 (1 Graduate & 1 Undergraduate) ... Read more
- Organisation Name: Oxfam Australia Location: Monash University & Oxfam Carlton No. of places available: 1 Suggested Suitable Disciplines: Master of International Development Practice, Master of Environmental ... Read more
- Organisation Name: Running Tours Melbourne Position Title: Social Media Assistant/Content Creation Location: Melbourne No. of places available: 3+ Suitable Discipline/s: Communications & Media About the ... Read more
- Communications and Young Women’s Leadership Project Internships – Monash Gender, Peace and SecurityHost: Monash Gender, Peace and Security Intake: Semester 2 Number of Internships: 2 (two different roles) Location: Monash University –Clayton Student Type: Graduate Students Offered in Units: APG5044 ... Read more
- Internship Opportunity: Alumni Relations Research Intern Host Organisation: Monash University – Faculty of Arts Host Supervisor: Amy Burton Location: Clayton Campus Estimated hours: 144 Hours Student Type: Undergraduate ... Read more
- What is it? This is a research-led internship run in collaboration between The Alternative Technology Association (ATA) and Dr Aneta Podkalicka, Communications and Media Studies, School ... Read more
- Master of Communications and Media Studies student, Patrick Roden, interned at a digital marketing company where he had the opportunity to learn new technologies and ... Read more
- There was a real creative buzz in the room at today’s ‘Delineator’ session at Monash Arts, a 3-hour workshop facilitating start-up and entrepreneurship ideas. Read more