Graduate coursework qualifications from Monash Arts provide you with the specialised knowledge to achieve significant career advantage, upgrade your qualifications, or pursue a new professional direction.
Our Master’s and double Master’s coursework programs offer educational experiences with a strong emphasis on professional engagement and the development of research skills for career practice or further academic study. All programs are led by experienced specialists in their field who aim at challenging thinking and extending knowledge in a collegial learning environment.
Monash Arts Graduate Coursework Programs are unit based and offer the option of completing a 12 or 24 point research project which can lead to a PhD when requirements are met. Most are taken over 1.5 years if studying full time or 3 years if studying part time and include exit points.
Double master’s programs are offered in Journalism, European and International studies, International Relations, Sustainability and in Interpreting and Translation studies.
New Courses in 2014
- Master of Cultural Economy
- Master of International Development Practice
- Master of International Sustainable Tourism Management
Find Out More
- Opportunities for real-world learning with a Monash Master of International Sustainable Tourism Management Monash University is now offering a Master of International Sustainable Tourism Management in ... Read more
- Kick-start your career in international development: exciting new International Development Practice Masters program for graduate students. Read more