The staff of Geography and Environmental Science teach an exciting array of units as part of several different undergraduate degree courses. The teaching areas of our School are very diverse, reflecting our diverse research strengths.
You can study topics ranging from climatology to resource management, and from aboriginal archaeology to sustainable cities. A large number of our units involve field trips, taking students on short excursions in the Melbourne area or on longer trips to outback Australia, South Africa, or Italy.
- Outline of teaching programs at GESAll geography and environmental science subjects are fully accredited within both the Faculty of Arts and the Faculty of Science at Monash…
- Undergraduate teaching areas in GESFind out about the four thematic streams at SGES
- Units offered by School of Geography and Environmental Science in 2013View units offered by GES by code and title from first to fifth year
- Student ResourcesGES Assignment Cover Sheet Essay Writing Guide
- Policy on Cheating and PlagiarismCheating involves any and all deliberate and intentional actions aimed at ‘seeking to obtain an unfair advantage’. This relates to all undergraduate, honours and postgraduate coursework units and in all assessment tasks including official exams (the latter are officially administered by the University’s Examinations Branch). The University regards cheating in its various forms as a serious offence, and formal ...