The establishment of this project was made possible by the support of the Australian Research Council under its Linkage Grants program and by the Industry Partner, Jewish Care Victoria.
Support has been provided by :
- Jewish Care Victoria
- the Pratt Foundation
- the Gandel Charitable Trust
- the Besen Family Foundation
- the Trawalla Foundation
- JCA Planning (Sydney)
- Lorraine Topol and the Benjamin Slome Charitable Foundation
- the Dina and Ron Goldschlager Family
- the Ricci Swart Famil
- the National Council of Jewish Women.
The project’s implementation in New South Wales was made possible by the support of JCA (Jewish Communal Appeal) Planning. Extension of the project to New Zealand was facilitated by B’nai B’rith Auckland.
This project has involved extensive commitment of time on a voluntary basis by a large number of people in Australia and New Zealand, as acknowledged in the individual reports accessible on this site.