Innovative programs, leading academics and a strong international presence are just some of the reasons our students choose to study Arts at Monash. They will also tell you that from day one their learning journey has challenged, surprised and ultimately inspired them.
Over the past fifty years, Monash Arts has positioned itself as a faculty without borders. There are no limits on our thinking and no boundaries on our knowledge. We thrive on exploring new ways to see the world. This, combined with our extensive international connections, makes us one of the most popular arts faculties in the world.
Latest News and Articles
- Students in the Master of Tourism and Master of International Sustainable Tourism Management programs recently spent a week in Berlin, Germany, as part of their ... Read more
- Interested in studying Music or Performing Arts at Monash in 2014? Want to gain an edge at your audition? Our free Auditions Information Evening could increase ... Read more
- Congratulations to Monash Arts Professor Jenny Hocking whose biography of Gough Whitlam: His Time (MUP/Miegunyah Press 2012) has been shortlisted in the 2013 Prime Minister’s ... Read more
- Congratulations to Monash Arts student Luke McGreevy who is the inaugural winner of the Lowy Institute’s undergraduate op-ed competition. Luke is currently doing honours in politics, ... Read more
- Ben-Gurion University of the Negev and Monash University are proud to announce the innaugural David Ben-Gurion – Sir John Monash Leadership Forum, named in honour ... Read more