Undergraduates: Which unit should I enroll in and which culture component should I choose?

Confused about which French unit to enroll in, or which French culture component to take within that unit?

  • If you are an absolute beginner, you enroll in ATS1061. If you enroll in this unit and are not an absolute beginner you will be asked to leave.
  • If this is your first year of French at Monash and you are not an absolute beginner, you need to take the online placement test.
  • Whether this is your first year of French or your second or third, we’ve prepared a handy flowchart to help you work out your unit and culture component.

If you have any further questions about which unit or which culture component you should be in, get in touch with the unit coordinator of the unit you think might be the right one.

More News