Teaching Program

  • For postgraduate coursework and graduate research course information please contact the Faculty of Arts. For general future student information specific to the School of English, Communications and Performance Studies, please visit future students and Higher Degree by Research for future students. Read More... Read more
  • If you began your studies before the current year, please check the course and unit information in the previous year’shandbook for your current academic year course and unit requirements, or contact the Faculty of Arts on your home campus. Read More... Read more
  • All information links to the Monash University Handbook and the Monash University Course Finder. Our school offers supervision in various subject areas: 2012 Arts Postgraduate Handbook For further course and unit information about Higher Degree by Research please contact the Faculty of Arts. Higher Degree by Research (HDR) within the Faculty of Arts is a postgraduate degree comprising of either 66% or 100% ... Read more