Re-enrolment starts on 14 October and runs until 25 November.
3 re-enrolment tips
- Check your course requirements and make sure you’re choosing the right units
- Enrol in units for both semesters next year – unless you’re taking an intermission (study leave)
- Don’t leave it until the last minute! Some units might have limited places or you might find you need to get some course advice. If you run out of time, you’ll end up paying a late re-enrolment fee.
We’re here to help
We’ve created a page with advice and information to help you re-enrol. See
And if you have any questions:
- ask.monash has lots of useful information on re-enrolment
- Contact Arts Student Services.
Get the global advantage: 6 week internships available during the winter semester break
Encounter a whole new culture, meet new people and open your mind to the world. Bring culture and language alive in classrooms around the globe. Apply and confirm for one of the available internships by 19th May 2014 to receive up to $300 worth of travel subsidies!
Italian travel scholarship applications closing soon
What is the Italian Service Institute Travel Scholarship? The Italian Service Institute was established to…
Fast-track your career in culture
Fast-track your career in culture and the arts industries with a Master of Cultural Economy at Monash Are you a creative type with career aspiration in … Read more
Kick-start your career in international development
Are you an International Studies, law or medicine graduate with international development experience looking to take your studies further?
The good life: Travel, learning, adventure and degree credit in one Italian holiday experience of a lifetime
Did you know that Monash has an international learning centre located in Prato Italy, offering 2nd and 3rd year Arts, BusEco and Science students the opportunity to enrol in intensive Italian Studies for an immersive and authentic Italian learning experience?
Arts Internships: openings for second-year students
Are you interested in testing the waters? Gaining on-the-job experience and credit points at the…
Be a PAL: Mentorship opportunities for Monash Arts students
Do you remember what it was like as a student starting at Monash University? Have…