Re-enrolment starts on 14 October and runs until 25 November.
3 re-enrolment tips
- Check your course requirements and make sure you’re choosing the right units
- Enrol in units for both semesters next year – unless you’re taking an intermission (study leave)
- Don’t leave it until the last minute! Some units might have limited places or you might find you need to get some course advice. If you run out of time, you’ll end up paying a late re-enrolment fee.
We’re here to help
We’ve created a page with advice and information to help you re-enrol. See
And if you have any questions:
- ask.monash has lots of useful information on re-enrolment
- Contact Arts Student Services.
Italian travel scholarship applications closing soon
What is the Italian Service Institute Travel Scholarship? The Italian Service Institute was established to…